My Acer Aspire 5002 NWLCi

AMD Turion 64 ML-30 processor (1MB L2Cache,1.6Ghz), 15,4"WXGA Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD, 60GB HDD, DVD/CD-RW Combo, 256+512MB DDR, 802.11b/g wireless LAN using MS Windows and Linux Fedora Core 4 operating systems.

Friday, May 19, 2006

My Acer Aspire 5002 NWLCi


Before I bought this laptop, I was using an AMD PC and a Pentium 3 Laptop. Since I got confused where I saved the latest version of my work, whether it is on my PC or in my laptop, I considered to replace those 2 items to become 1 item a Desktop Replacement Laptop.

At first I wanted to buy a small screen and light laptop (12” or 13”), but my boyfriend told me, it’s not comfortable using a small screen to work for hours. After reading some reviews and because of my limited budget, I finally chose Acer Aspire 5002 NWLCi. The specification is enough (a little bit more than enough) for me, because I’m not a big fan of 3D game.


I created this blog to write reviews about softwares that I use in my Laptop. The softwares that I'm going to review will work not only on Acer Aspire but on most PC or Laptops
(except for sofwares that are specifically designed for 64-bit Linux).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web myaceraspire.blogspot.com