My Acer Aspire 5002 NWLCi

AMD Turion 64 ML-30 processor (1MB L2Cache,1.6Ghz), 15,4"WXGA Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD, 60GB HDD, DVD/CD-RW Combo, 256+512MB DDR, 802.11b/g wireless LAN using MS Windows and Linux Fedora Core 4 operating systems.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

w.bloggar


W.bloggar is an interface between a blogger and the blog itself. For people who has many blogs, with different cms tools and services can choose this wbloggar as solution for write easily to all those blogs.

Here is a little information that I took from it's website :
Current Version
Release:
4.00.193
Date: 21-Mar-2006
Platform: Microsoft Windows
License: Freeware
Author: Marcelo L. L. Cabral
image from www.wbloggar.com

I have more than one blogs, and my blogs not only in blogger or blogspot. I use this software as interface to write offline then later I posted it to my blogs. A few years ago I can't use w.bloggar to write to my WordPress's blog, but now I can use it without problems.

I like to use w.bloggar because of some reasons. Beside to write posting, I also can edit my blog template and preview it from w.bloggar, and I can save my post locally for later publishing. As someone with many blogs, this software really helpfull. The multiple account and blogs help me a lot. I don't have to open many browser to sign in first, open the editor and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web myaceraspire.blogspot.com