My Acer Aspire 5002 NWLCi

AMD Turion 64 ML-30 processor (1MB L2Cache,1.6Ghz), 15,4"WXGA Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD, 60GB HDD, DVD/CD-RW Combo, 256+512MB DDR, 802.11b/g wireless LAN using MS Windows and Linux Fedora Core 4 operating systems.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Why I have so many browsers

Do I really need more than one browser to use?. Actually, I use Mozilla Firefox for my main browser, but since I have 2 gmail account, I need to open it in separate browser (so I don't have to logout and login for each account). The second browser is also from Mozilla, that is SeaMonkey. I use seamonkey because I need the composer and to pop gmail. I used to pop my mail from Thunderbird, but I think now Seamonkey is enough for me.

The third browser is Opera. I'm using it to open some site that need other google acount too. (for my boyfriend). I almost forget, in the windows there already Internet Explorer, I never use that until my internet banking page only can open in IE. I already ask my bank to improve their program so I don't need IE in the future.

I like mozila browsers, and not feel safe when using IE :(. Anyway, mozilla browsers available for my windows and fedora platform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web myaceraspire.blogspot.com